Last updated: 15/06/2017
The website home.fage (the Website) is run and operated by FAGE INTERNATIONAL S.A. (the FAGE), a société anonyme incorporated under, and governed by the laws of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, having its registered office at L-2361 Luxembourg, 5, rue des Primeurs, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Registry under number B 171.651.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files of information which are stored on your computer or other devices with internet browsing capabilities, such as your tablet or mobile phone, when you visit the FAGE website. A Cookie usually includes the name of the Website that the Cookie comes from, the “lifetime” of the Cookie (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a value, which is usually a randomly generated unique number.
Types of cookies used
FAGE uses "persistent" cookies and "session" cookies. If session cookies expire when the web browser is closed, the persistent cookies stay in the system until they are deleted or expire.
Today, 15/06/2017, the following cookies are being used on this Website:
Α. First-party cookies.
5 first-party Google Analytics cookies with the following names:
- utmz -> Google Analytics - Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user reached your site (Persistent Cookie)
- utmt -> Google Analytics - Used to throttle request rate (Persistent Cookie)
- utmc -> Google Analytics - Set for interoperability with urchin.js. (Session Cookie)
- utmb -> Google Analytics - Used to determine new sessions/visits (Persistent Cookie)
- utma -> Google Analytics - Used to distinguish users and sessions (Persistent Cookie)
If you wish to disable Google Analytics please visit the following website:
B. Drupal Cookies:
C. Third-party Cookies
The following are third-party cookies, which means that they are not set by home.fage but by external sites, and usually concern functionality allowing to connect to social media sites etc. for content sharing. These are automatically set by the corresponding publishers (e.g. YouTube) and information is not given about anyone.
When a user clicks the “play” button on a video player on home.fage, third-party YouTube cookies are set. Here are some examples of such YouTube cookies
GEUP (Persistent Cookie)
PREF (Persistent Cookie)
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE (Persistent Cookie)
YSC (Session Cookie)
These are set by the domain youtube.com and are used to collect anonymous statistics and performance data for embedded YouTube videos on our website. They store basic preferences, such as choice of language, format of search results, how to display information etc. For further information you can visit the link below:
How to control your cookies
However, if you choose to disable one or more cookies, you might not be able to take advantage of all the features offered by our website. If you use more computers and/or browsers you will need to disable cookies on each computer and on each browser separately.
To find out more about these settings, click on the link for the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer...
- Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-...
You can also control third parties cookies by adjusting the preferences of your browser.
- Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-third-party-cookies
- Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
You can also learn more about Cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ (in English).
Do we host third-party cookies?
Cookies from third-party websites may be stored on your device with the purpose of personalising and/or improving the content (including advertising content) that you may be offered while navigating. Depending on the platforms, some third-party cookies may be stored, including:
We may place cookies on partner websites to advertise our brands and/or products. These cookies are mainly used to display content tailored to your interests and to evaluate our content (including advertising).
Review of Legal Notice
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this statement. We invite you to refer to this page regularly to check current and new, additional information. The last revision of this statement was made on 19/01/2017.
Law & Jurisdiction